[How to eat fresh prunes]_Plums_Eat right_Eating method
The plum has a sweet taste, a refreshing texture and a delicious taste. It is a fruit with high nutritional value.
Plums contain vitamins, cellulose, iron, and potassium, but go without feces and cholesterol, and are a very healthy fruit.
In addition, the prunes can be eaten not only alone, but also with other foods. The nutrition and taste are even better.
Then let me teach you how to eat plums.
How to wash fresh prunes 1. You can choose to use salt when rubbing and washing the prunes. After the fruit skin is soaked in water, put a little salt, and then rub the prunes back and forth gently to rub the dirt on the surfaceIt can be wiped clean, and then rinsed with water, you can eat with peace of mind.
The principle of this cleaning is to use the small particles of salt to enhance friction, and the salt is very clean.
2. Toothpaste cleaning Toothpaste is applied on the surface of prunes as a cleaning agent, and then gently rubbed back and forth by hand, and finally rinsed with tap water.
3. Saltwater soaking After washing the plums, they must be soaked in saltwater for 20-30 minutes before eating, because the saltwater has the effect of killing some germs.
First, eat two raw, plum juice ingredients: half a catty of plum (about 12), 15-20 capsules of sugar, 1 liter of water.
Practice: 1. Soak the plum in salt water for 10 minutes, then rub the skin with salt, rub off the hoarfrost, and restore the jerky taste.
2. Cut with a knife from the middle.
Simei is off-core and de-nuclearization is easy.
3. Cut the knife in half and cut into small pieces and place in a single-handle pot.
4. Add 15-20 grains of rock sugar and 1L of water. This amount of rock sugar makes the sweetness of the finished product, but it won’t overwhelm the host and destroy the original sweetness.
5. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat for more than 30 minutes. The flesh is soft and the water turns pink. You can put it in a bottle.
Plum juice tastes better when refrigerated.
Three, plum jam materials: plum 1000g; white sugar 60g, 1/2 fresh lemon.
Practices: 1. Put the prunes in a basin and clean them.
2. Remove the prunes and cut them in half with a knife.
3. Then cut the prunes into small pieces, put them in a bowl, and sprinkle the sugar on the surface.
4. Stir and marinate for 1-2 hours.
5. Pour the marinated pulp into a stainless steel pot.
6, add lemon juice, pour into a small bowl of water, start heating.
7. Cook on high heat until the pot is open.
8, turn to low heat after boiling, boil until the pulp gradually dissolves and becomes smaller, the color of the jam gradually turns red.
9, the surface of the jam is foaming, becoming more and more sticky. At this time, start to stir to prevent sticky pans, until most of the small particles of pulp can disappear.
10. Cook the glass container with jam in advance to make it easier to preserve the jam.
11, jam the bottle while it is hot, when it leaks, you can properly prevent the funnel or use chopsticks to help.
12. The packed jam can be sealed and stored in the refrigerator after cooling naturally.